Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cheeseball BATS!


Fun, scary, black and cheesy!  I made these cute little bats for a halloween party.  They are made out of my favorite cheeseball recipe given to me by my brother, rolled into golfball size, coated in poppy seeds and accessorized with blue corn tortilla chips and black olive slices!  I got the design idea from this blog copingwithfrugality.com, but used my own cheese ball recipe.

Cheeseball recipe:

2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
8 oz Chedder cheese, shredded
1/4 tsp Garlic salt
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
2 tsp Mayonnaise
1/4 Green Pepper chopped fine
1/4 Red pepper chopped fine
2 green onions, white and green parts included, chopped fine

Cream together cream cheese, garlic salt, garlic powder, and mayonnaise until combined and smooth.  Stir in peppers and onion.  Stir in chedder cheese.  Form into small balls, roll in poppy seeds.  Place olive slices on top for eyes.  Place in refrigerator to firm up.  Insert corn chip wings just before serving.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment