Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I really love artichoke dip. My husband and I order it at restaurants when we feel like splurging. I found this recipe years ago (allrecipes.com) and have made it a handful of times, I always get compliments when I make it. I think it ranks up there with the restaurants. You should try it!

1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (apparently you can buy marinated and non-marinated - I have always used the marinated)
1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese (I used Italian cheese blend)
1 - 2 garlic cloves, minced

Combine all ingredients in small baking dish. Cover and bake at 375 until bubbly - about 25 minutes.

Couldn't be easier - seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment